grab some toilet paper...

Monday, July 17, 2006

Tagged

AWESOME PEOPLE I WANNA MEET:
(a) Bill Gates
(b) John Petrucci
(c) Josh Harris
(d) Henry Seeley
-
THINGS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT:
(a) Cold hard cash
(b) My computer
(c) My bolster
(d) Bible
(e) My mobile phone
-
I WISH I COULD...
(a) be freaking rich
(b) speak Chinese more fluently
(c) play guitar like Jimi Hendrix
(d) be fatter
(e) play any one sport excellently
-
I WANT...
(a) more money
(b) REAL and GENUINE friends. (you know...those kind who actually does care about you?)
(c) wisdom
(d) to be happy in whatever I do
(e) to know God more intimately
-
SONGS THAT I THINK ARE AWESOME:
(a) If we are the body - Casting Crowns
(b) So Julie - Jason Lo
(c) I will survive - Cake
(d) My girl's ex-boyfriend - Relient K
(e) Absolutely (story of a girl) - Nine Days
-
HOW I SEE MYSELF IN 10 YEARS:
Still playing the guitar in church? Rich and successful? A wife? Maybe a kid? Loves God more than ever before?
-
RANDOM FACTS:
(a) I miss someone very much...still.
(b) I would love to be able to sing well.
(c) I hate people who take your care and concern for granted.
(d) I hate pharisees.
(e) I prefer briefs to boxers.
-
MISCONCEPTIONS:
There are some but I just don't feel like typing it out.
-
I tag:
Jaclyn
Sara
Callie
Joyce
Kheng Yee
Ryan Teoh
Kit Yi?

12 Comments:

Blogger supersara said...

i did adi lah joel.=)


you sound saddddd. =(

Tuesday, July 18, 2006 2:16:00 PM  
Blogger Abel Cheah said...

i like boxers... but i only wear them at home .. =>

Tuesday, July 18, 2006 6:47:00 PM  
Blogger jaclyn said...

thats weird, i alwiz thought guys wear briefs in their boxers..

Wednesday, July 19, 2006 12:38:00 AM  
Blogger Abel Cheah said...

erm nope!

boxers are the coolest things... (quite literally too)

Wednesday, July 19, 2006 1:12:00 AM  
Blogger nat said...

wats this wei... haha.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006 5:49:00 PM  
Blogger joel said...

haha...which dude wears their briefs inside their boxers lah? u want their balls to boil ah? haha! okay okay, *ahem* i should behave.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006 10:25:00 PM  
Blogger halomango said...

HAHAHA... Joel...

same analogy as this:
wearing brief under the swimming costume...

Result?
Die faster...

*sound so not like me, Joel you bring out the stupid side of me...*

Thursday, July 20, 2006 10:32:00 AM  
Blogger jaclyn said...

haHAha! aiyo.. I thought guys need to wear briefs all d time k...
Will tell u why some other time lar =P

Thursday, July 20, 2006 5:43:00 PM  
Blogger joel said...

tell now lah...let the whole world admire jaclyn's wide knowledge.

meng hong...you rock lah...

Thursday, July 20, 2006 8:01:00 PM  
Blogger jaclyn said...

nola not knowledge just my common sense.. just thought it wud b rather uncomfortable 4 guys not 2 wear briefs dats all. 4 reasons u may know? keke!

Friday, July 21, 2006 2:02:00 AM  
Blogger halomango said...

hahaha... me not rock la...

hmm... jaclyn seems to have some profound theories about men and briefs eh? kekeke...

joking ;-)

Friday, July 21, 2006 5:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Thursday, August 17, 2006 7:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home