grab some toilet paper...

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Aduh!

Aiyoh, why did I let myself believe that I can win a futsal tournament? From now on I'm really going to accept the fact that I can't play sports for nuts. Heck, my only exercise is climbing the stairs everyday. To add to the shame of losing (badly), I hurt my foot in the process. But okay okay, before Meng Yoe blasts me again for being negative, I did had a bit of fun. My team, made up of players who hardly play, still manage to joke around after we were knocked out. Hey, we tried didn't we? We laughed about how John mistaken me for an opponent and tackled me and how the referee also got confused and blew the whistle for the foul. Our goalkeeper whom I just met in the tournament was a really nice guy too. Oh and I did score a goal in the tournament! Not for my team but another team I had to play in because they didn't had enough players. Okay so it was deflected but still, it was a GOAL. See Meng Yoe, I did score like you ask me too right? =p

5 Comments:

Blogger ryan said...

haha.. 4-0.. =P newayz.. hope ur leg is feeling better ya..

oh.. also thx fer fetching me ytd..

Sunday, August 20, 2006 11:50:00 PM  
Blogger Abel Cheah said...

i scored three. but useless la. lost 5-3.

darn it. next time i'll match fix my team against girls for some morale boosting =P

(and get sacked from my S.O. post)

Monday, August 21, 2006 10:39:00 PM  
Blogger joel said...

"potong bola" lah if play against girls...

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 5:22:00 PM  
Blogger halomango said...

i scored none...

because i didn't play...

hahahahaha

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 9:29:00 PM  
Blogger Superratty@TMY said...

Supermen Returns.

Thursday, August 24, 2006 10:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home