grab some toilet paper...

Friday, December 01, 2006

Chiangmai, Thailand

Wanted to blog 'bout my holiday in Thailand but I've been busy lately. Here's some pics though.



Elephant Camp. That's my tour guide at the far left.



Snake whisky anyone?


Me with some hot Thai transvestities. I wanted to take a pic with the one in red initially. The one in blue couldn't resist me and came right to me. Note my foot shuffling aside for the one in blue. Also, note the fat tranvestite in the background. Thankfully, he didn't come running to me.


The Akha tribe culture is such that a man and woman cannot sleep together even after marriage except when they wanna make babies. They made this to show that they're stilll humans...something like that. I just found it funny.


With the Long Neck women in northern Thailand.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Loos said...

Great experience! Very cultural and the snake whiskey is cool!

Tuesday, December 05, 2006 8:59:00 PM  
Blogger joel said...

very "aunty" lah. my tour group consists of old ppl wan. we didn't get to do the fun stuff like white-water rafting and bungee jumping.

Thursday, December 07, 2006 4:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home