grab some toilet paper...

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Some good and some bad...

To start, I had a very dreaded test this morning. Couldn't really study last night so I decided to bring my lecture notes and have a quick read before the test at college. So much for studying 'cos I realised I left my lecture notes at home when I reached class. Anyway, I still had another set and my textbook. The test was...well...not very good anyway. Sigh.
-
Today I fell asleep while having a group discussion. My group mates didn't wake me up and I ended up missing lunch and I left my marketing group mates in the lab stressing to complete the project. Gosh, I really felt bad. Thank God Miss Alice wasn't mad at us eventhough we handed in a lil late. Later Miss Alice anounced that 5 students failed their case study because they left out their bibliography. I panicked for a moment. Did I do my bibliography. I checked my soft copy and it wasn't there. Miss Alice was kind enough to help me check my hard copy. Man I was already thinking about the consequences if had I fail my case study on the way to her room. She slowly pulled out a couple of copies, browse through and my name wasn't in the failure group. Whew! Glad my day didn't end badly. Faced enough disasters today.

1 Comments:

Blogger CalabazaBlog said...

NICE BLOG !!!


www.calabaza.it
www.calabazablog.blogspot.com

Thursday, October 19, 2006 9:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home