grab some toilet paper...

Monday, July 23, 2007

Harry Potter

I'm not much of a fan but I did read the books and watched the movies. If I can still remember, the Harry Potter craze began when I was about 13 or 14. Didn't bother to read at that time 'cos I didn't see the point of reading a children's book and I kept reading emails that J.K. Rowling is actually a witch...blah blah...stuff like that. Last year, I was at Hoey Theen's house and I noticed that she had a full collection in her book shelf. It was the holidays so I thought why not? Borrow those "witchcraft" books to read during my free time and see what the fuss about this wizard boy is all about. Yup, as you can see I was a laggard in the Harry Potter department. I remember stupidly asking my friends if they had read Goblet of Fire and the response I got was, "Dude, I read those stuff when I was 12". The 4th book onwards got boring in my opinion but I still continued reading the rest anyway.
.
When I read about all the hype surrounding the final book I didn't really take notice. Afterall, it's ONLY a book. Although I must admit that my curiosity for the ending of the series almost led me to Carrefour. Found out today that all copies were sold out at Tesco and Carrefour. "Oh well, maybe I'll get the reprint. It'll be cheaper anyway". Curiosity finally led me to texting Hoey Theen if she already has the final book. "If she has, maybe I could borrow it from her after she's done". Come to think of it, I borrowed all the Harry Potter books and DVDs from her. Haha.
Thanks sis for becoming my Harry Potter library.
.
Oh and by the way, she'll be passing the book to me tommorow. =p

1 Comments:

Blogger ryan said...

noo! you didn't update! lol.

told you to blog about hair d xD

Monday, August 06, 2007 3:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home