grab some toilet paper...

Sunday, April 02, 2006

you've got a friend in me...

I had ice-cream with my best friend today. Pretty cool telling each other stuffs...just being honest (honest = my favourite word). Something hit me today all the sudden though. I'm still figuring what happened. Sometimes I am just so impatient. I want friendships to skip to the highest level immediately. As I drove my way back home after the ice-cream session, I felt so stupid for not respecting and treating my best friend the way I should have. My gosh! No wonder people sometimes find it so hard to relate to me. Its time I acted like a real friend.To be someone that can be trusted, someone that will never judge but just accept, someone that can be accountable, someone that treats God as a best friend first. Best friend, if u're reading this, I just want to apologize for only looking at things my way and satisfying my own desires. I just hope to be a better friend to you, someone you can be with by just being yourself. Oh and by the way, I'm not emo-ing okay? =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home