grab some toilet paper...

Saturday, April 08, 2006

just what I think...what do you think?

Imagine when a person you cared for very much tells you your feelings don't really matter to them all this while? It hurts. You tend to ask yourself too - is it your fault? I feel used, betrayed and my feelings played but I know somewhere deep inside that you have to be strong. I have to be mature. Things like this happen. Your loved ones are NOT perfect. Sometimes your loved ones say hurtful things and sometimes you say hurtful things to your loved ones. A selfish kind of love can never heal the pain caused by hurtful things said and done towards each other. But a real genuine concern for each other makes you want to forget about the hurtful stuff. Now that's what I call real love.

1 Comments:

Blogger supersara said...

aiyoh..what happened lah.. anything wrong ah...

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 7:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home