grab some toilet paper...

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I'm desperate...no...not that way.

Big sigh. I need to find a group for one of my subjects fast! My fault for not finding one earlier. God help me! Anyway the worst will only be me doing it alone. Yup Mr Welman, I'm a lone ranger alright. Not easy finding one when I'm not familiar with the juniors. Still my fault in the end lah.

Today at lunch, one of my classmates finished only 1/3 of her lunch and gave the rest to the us. No reason for me to be surprised considering that most girls are like that nowadays. It made me realised that girls do this to impress guys mostly. I felt guilty because I'm one of those guys who used to stereotype fat girls as ugly, especially the obese ones. Mind you, my classmate is nothing near "fat" and yet that very word is so taboo to her. Fat people do not deserve to be social outcasts! My apologies to girls I have hurt through teasing and discrimination. You deserved to be appreciated for your inner qualities rather than your outer.

1 Comments:

Blogger anniesu said...

hahahaha

*ENTER ENTER* i can!!

Friday, April 28, 2006 5:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home